Fedora On MacBook Pro

Mark West westybsa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:32:33 UTC 2010

Yes it is possible. A free alternative to VMware or Parallels Desktop is a
software known as Virtual Box. I have tested Virtual Box myself and have
found that the installation is not always as simple as it seems and it may
take several trys but after installation Virtual Box works much better than
VMware or Parallels Desktop. Virtual Box is maintained and produced by Sun
Microsystems.

mark west
Fedora Bug Zappers Volunteer Team