Fedora On MacBook Pro

Bob Cochran bcochran13 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 22:47:01 UTC 2010

  Thank you, Zoltan and Mark. I'm trying to figure my way around the Mac
platform. But I want my Fedora, Ubuntu and Windows too.

I don't even know if the MacBook Pro will show a BIOS screen. Ir if it
will boot from USB or DVD. Still, it is just an Intel motherboard and
processor stuffed into an aluminum shell, and it can't be that hard to
figure it out.

Bob