Where is runlevel 5?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:13:35 UTC 2010

 On 08/30/2010 03:15 PM, Karel Volný wrote:
> On Sunday 29 of August 2010 00:39:52 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Again,  the time required to do that is pretty small (maybe as
>> small as ten minutes)
> ... if you already have all the background knowledge, and the
> needed abilities
>
> don't forget about that, please

 I have done the search, found the info and written up the documentation
and didn't take much up much time either.  Fedora 11 Ext4 FAQ for
example.   I will likely do it for systemd as well if noone else steps
up but I don't have any unique abilities you don't.  It is just some
time and interest to do it.

Rahul