Error running transaction during F14 install

益牙 simonyanix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 08:30:13 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I'm not sure if there's anything I'm doing funny but during my F14
installation I get the following error box:

Error Running Transaction
There was an error running your transaction for the following
reason(s): file conflicts

Details:
There were file conflicts when checking the packages to be installed:
file /usr/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES/unix2dos.mo conflicts between
attempted installs of unix2dos-4.1.2-1.fc13x86_64 and
dos2unix-5.1.1-1.fc14.x86_64
file /usr/share/man/man1/unix2dos.1.gz conflicts between attempted

--
Regards,
益牙

http://www.google.com/profiles/simonyanix