New BugZapper Introduction

Martin Airs martin at airs.me.uk
Thu Sep 9 16:21:31 UTC 2010

Good day all,

I have just applied to join the BugZappers Team, I have used Fedora since FC1
and other distros before that.

I signed up on the Fedora Account System and applied for the Fedora-UK group
first of all, with the intention of speaking to some people in that group to
get a feel for what goes on and how I can help.

In the #fedora-uk irc room someone suggested that bug triage needs help so I
thought I have to start somewere.

My name is Martin Airs and I live in Wallingford Oxfordshire, I am currently
unemployed with plenty of spare time to contribute.
I enjoy python programming and creating PyQt Gui's, I can also program perl.
I have setup and maintained a couple of dedicated servers and VPS's from
scratch, installing apache, mysql, postfix..........etc

I am also head fault finder and brains for a small group of my friends who also
run fedora :)

I should also mention that I am looking for a mentor just to show me the ropes
and I am a fast learner, just take me through triaging 1 or 2 bugs and I'm
sure I'll be able to continue on my own.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to contributing to the FedoraProject in
anyway I can, I would eventually like to help out in the KDE Sig, but I'll
start here and see were I get to.

Martin