task#31 - Pre-Beta Acceptance Test Plan #1 - recap

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Sep 9 19:22:38 UTC 2010

Thanks for the test update Newgle!

On Thu, 2010-09-09 at 16:51 +0800, Mingtao Niu wrote:

> Just wanted to summarize how testing held up for the pre-beta
> acceptance test run of Fedora 14 (see task#31 [1]).  Thanks for
> your attention.  The rawhide acceptance test plan [2] was executed
> using AutoQA.  Results are summarized below.
>
> For detail information, you can get the test results at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_14_Pre-Beta_Acceptance_Test_1
>
> The following bugs were encountered:
>
>         * RHBZ *628241 - post reboot installation steps not working

I've added karma feedback to the anaconda bodhi update based on your
test results [1].  There was one other Beta blocking issue discovered
during the systemd test day which we may want to include.  My
understanding is that bug#627401 is also unresolved in anaconda-14.17-1
and requires manual intervention to properly boot.

I confirmed with AdamW that this is an issue we'd want resolve prior to
the Beta 'test compose'.  Both anaconda-devel (dlehman) and release
engineering (jkeating) are in the loop and planning the to do a new
anaconda-14.18-1 build along with a beta test compose.

Thanks all!
James

> [1]http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-14/f-14-quality-tasks.html
> [2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Rawhide_Acceptance_Test_Plan