Not too impressed with the quality of F14 at this time

David dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:07:41 UTC 2010

On 9/12/2010 12:51 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 00:46:49 -0400,
>   David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> His comment about the number of my bug reports only indicates that I
>> have few problems and most of them are common and reported by others
>> before me.
>>
>> I value your opinion Bruno so.. if you say so. But I am still not
>> impressed with that 'my dogs bigger than your dog' routine that he used
>> in the whine.
>
> My comment was that his original message indicated he was being helpful
> rather than solely whining and that he probably didn't deserve a reply
> that suggested he wasn't doing anything useful.
>
> After that things seemed to go downhill and following up to those messages
> didn't seem all that useful.

Perhaps you are correct here. It bothers me when I see the Fedora devs
work so hard to produce a product and then someone steps in and attacks
it. Perhaps I over reacted. Perhaps I should have included a smiley?

And then there was that A$$hat that made a nasty comment about the size
of my head.  :-)

--

  David