Please test basic video driver in 14 Beta TC1

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 13 01:26:28 UTC 2010

Adam Williamson <awilliam <at> redhat.com> writes:

> I haven't seen the X logs, but it sounds like different bugs to me...

I attached the X.log for my one bare metal box that goes into text mode.
Unfortunately, any machine that behaves exactly the same as KVM will be
impossible to get logs from (since it'll be unresponsive at this point), so the
only way to find out how much hardware is affected is for other people to test
it (which as I mentioned in my first post, is easy and nondestructive).