[Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Beta Blocker Meeting :: Friday, 2010-09-10 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:51:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:21:41 -0400
James Laska wrote:

> I've added this to F14Blocker as hard drive installs are covered under
> the final release criteria...

I tested the hard drive install at the same time I was testing
the vesa driver, and hard drive install was indeed working OK
in TC1 (as was the ATI driver). I already updated the bugzilla
to say that.

> The question for this bug is whether the issue is specific to your
> hardware, or generic enough for most users.

Since I just found that bug already in bugzilla, there is at
least one other person who gets it :-). But the actual message
does say it is more like a warning where it is just printing
the walkback for information rather than a "real" crash.