New BugZapper Introduction

益牙 simonyanix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:30:24 UTC 2010

Dear Zappers,

My name is Simon Yan and I would like to be part of the Fedora
BugZapper team to do something to make this great Linux distro even
better! ;)

I've started playing with Fedora since 3 and I kept using it now and
then. I wasn't able to follow along with all the releases but I'll
keep trying.
Other than that, I used mostly RHEL/CentOS in my daily work and
sometimes SLES too. I tried a bit about Unbuntu too.
Now I'm majorly on a Mac but I kept VMs for Linux all the time.

I work as a technical support engineer located in Beijing, China. I'm
not on irc a lot but if I do I would use simony as my nick name.

I would love to contribute to Fedora in as many ways as I can but as
this is the first time I started get involved in the community, I
needed someone to hand me over the red pill. ;)

--
Regards,
Simon Yan

http://www.google.com/profiles/simonyanix