Bluetooth issues after removing systemd.

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 15 11:27:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 18:18 +1000, Steven Haigh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After applying the latest updates in updates-testing for F14, I cannot
> enable bluetooth anymore...
>
> The latest hal update fixed this, however now I'm not able to enable
> bluetooth at all.
>
> Anyone else?

Downgrade bluez package. It got switched to using a native systemd
service, which obviously won't work now we reverted to upstart. (It
would have been this fix, not the hal update, which made it work for
you). The update is
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/bluez-4.71-2.fc14 , the change
from that needs to be reverted.