What do consumers wishing to use systemd in F14 need to do?

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:02:27 UTC 2010

Matthew Miller wrote:

> What are you wanting to get out of having your system using systemd at
> this point?

I had no problems with systemd and have already converted my scripts to using
systemd. I don't want to regress all my work and have to do it all over and
then repeat it all again in 6 months for F15. All was working smoothly for me
without problems.

I might give rawhide a try. I have never managed to successfully install it,
despite about 10 years of trying. Not once did it ever boot or could I even get
anaconda to install it without giving me an error at the critical moment or
actually writing the files to the partition. Perhaps it will finally work now?