What do consumers wishing to use systemd in F14 need to do?

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:21:40 UTC 2010

Matthew Miller wrote:

> You shouldn't need to install it from scratch, given where you're at. Just
> yum update from your F14 test system.

You're sure this isn't going to f--k my perfectly running system (yes, I do
have f13 installed on a different partition, but I would not be happy with that
and would want at least f14, if rawhide screws up).

So...

I install the fedora-release-rawhide package from rawhide and then yum update,
and I guess I would manually have to reinstall systemd-sysvinit, too, right?