What do consumers wishing to use systemd in F14 need to do?

Dennis J. dennisml at conversis.de
Thu Sep 16 09:39:04 UTC 2010

On 09/16/2010 12:23 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Lennart may very well choose to delay systemd until F16 since the window
> of opportunity of having the necessary community resources dedicated to
> systemd has passed .

Wow. In one moment systemd is ready to be included as a critical component
shortly before a release and in the next it is in such bad shape that it
needs to be worked on for a whole year before it can get included?
If what you say is really the case than I guess it was actually a good
decision to not use systemd in Fedora 14.

Regards,
   Dennis