What do consumers wishing to use systemd in F14 need to do?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:30:45 UTC 2010

 On 09/16/2010 09:41 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> All this is extra work that will distract from making systemd more
> successful in F15... of course, if you want to do it, go for it.

I think providing a way for F14 users to test and provide feedback on systemd would actually help systemd be more successful in the next release.  If there isn't any objection to it, I will volunteer to setup the repo.  The advantage of having a repo outside of the release is that it can provide a way to test one single experimental feature and keep it updated without consuming all of Rawhide at the same time.

Rahul