SquidGuard-1.5 and BerkeleyDB problems

Jon Hermansen jon.hermansen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:48:39 UTC 2010

Hi Rob,
 In the future, you can always find the RPM which provides a file (if
it exists in a package that your configured yum repos provide) by
running:

    yum whatprovides '*/db.h'

In this case, your build probably requires the 'db4-devel' package.
Alternatively, if your package requires a specific version of Berkeley
DB, you may need a 'compat-db' package.