Much Unfinished Work in Beta

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Sep 18 20:18:50 UTC 2010

  The default install still goes blank screen with a Radeon 5670.
It's Back to the Future -- resurrect the Command Line?

System still comes up with the network turned off.
Is this some new form of virus protection?

System>add software still doesn't actually install anything
after clicking Apply.  I had to use Yum.

New item:  Installing with basic video driver.  Selected default
disk stuff.  Formatting took a very long time.  I thought the
system had wedged.  It was a 500GB drive.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com