F14 Beta RC2 comments

John Watzke watzkej at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 18:58:30 UTC 2010

> Having found a mostly reliable workaround for the FlushCache problem,
> the installer for RC2 is now booting without recognizing mouse clicks.
> ABout 2/3 of the time it will move the mouse pointer but won't accept any
> button presses.

   Strangely enough, the netinst iso install works just fine with the mouse
I'm using but when I booted the DVD iso, I found the same issue you've found
where the mouse moves but I can't click.  If I right click a button it
actually highlights the button.  I had to use tab and enter through the
whole install.  I haven't messed with this bug yet because I'm working on
reporting another issue where the system fails to boot after install.  I've
got a T500 so I'm using the little red trackpoint for my mouse.

   -- John Watzke