system-config-network F14Beta x86_64

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:04:06 UTC 2010

  On 09/20/2010 10:41 PM, Richard Ryniker wrote:
> (system-config-network-gui:24283): Gnome-WARNING **: Accessibility: failed to find module 'libgail-gnome' which is needed to make this application accessible

This is because the relevant module is not install

You can workaround this by installing the missing module ( yum install
libgail-gnome ) or if you don't use accessibility disable it with
gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility false.

> ** (system-config-network-gui:24283): WARNING **: AT-SPI: Accessibility bus not found - Using session bus.

This is because the accessibility bus is not started by gnome-session.

Again relevant package ( at-spi ) is probably not installed and the
workaround is the same if you don't use accessibility disable it with
gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility false.

Someone from the Gnome Desktop team needs to comment if these should be
installed and accessibility on by default.

Harmless errors I suppose as long as you dont use/need accessibility...

JBG