Fwd: [Fedora Update] [CRITPATH] [old_testing_critpath] mdadm-3.1.3-0.git20100804.2.fc13

Michel Alexandre Salim fedora at michelsylvain.info
Tue Sep 21 19:50:00 UTC 2010

Dear fellow testers,

What should be done in a situation as described below? Looks like a
critical bug, 4 registered users who are affected actually chimed in
and the response is entirely positive, but there is no provenpackager
to test (I certainly don't have a RAID array to test). Should we
encourage one of the reporters to become proven testers? Or is there a
threshold after which we could assume that the packager *and* testers
know what they're doing, and approve the update without testing the
affected functionality?

Thanks,

--
Michel