Xfce spin Beta RC3 validation pass

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 22 06:10:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I find it boots OK with qemu and from a USB stick and, in fact, seems to
> install OK to a HD but when running the resulting install, I find it is
> deadly slow and unusable (I am using F13 on the same machine - a Gateway
> LT30 netbook - with no problems).
<SNIP>

Are you noticing any outlier processes eating into system resources
when running top? or maybe something in dmesg or /var/log/messages
that might elude to the cause of the slow down ... I've got the XFCE
spin running here without any issues. I imagine this is a bug of some
sort, just need to track it down :)

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com