Fwd: [Fedora Update] [CRITPATH] [old_testing_critpath] mdadm-3.1.3-0.git20100804.2.fc13

Michel Alexandre Salim fedora at michelsylvain.info
Wed Sep 22 19:49:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:04:23 -0400, Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
>> Care to join us? We don't bite :)
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Proven_tester
>>
> Actually, I have provided karma on other packages with the
> fedora-easy-karma program and will do so for mdadm.  Thanks for the
> clarification.

The problem here is that mdadm is listed as being in the "critical path",
meaning that at least one of the +1 votes has to come from a proven
tester. It actually has been voted up 4 times, but all by normal testers.

If you're familiar with fedora-easy-karma then getting proven tester
status should be quite straightforward -- see the page I linked in my
earlier post.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim