Introduction

Michael Spahn anyone90 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 25 20:29:38 UTC 2010

Hello guys,

I'm a glad fedora user and contributor for over a year.
And today I decided to do the next step and decided me to become a
BugZapper and sooner or later a packager, but first I'd like to learn
more about the bug system around Fedora and I'd be happy if I could
help there.

I'm using fedora around 3 years now and I experienced the ups and downs
of Fedora.

For Fedora I'm working as ambassador and supporter including organizing
fedora exhibition stands and making speeches about, I learned a lot in
this time.

All in all I would be happy, if could support the Fedora BugZappers
and take the pressure off the packagers.

Feel free to take a look on my wiki site for more informations.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Any0n3

With regards,
Michael Spahn