[Fedora QA] #135: Proposed Test Day - TOPIC How about a consideration of the dual boot issues from Fedora 13?

Fedora QA trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Sep 27 12:58:32 UTC 2010

#135: Proposed Test Day - TOPIC  How about a consideration of the dual boot
issues from Fedora 13?
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  dramsey   |       Owner:
      Type:  task      |      Status:  new
 Component:  Test Day  |     Version:
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  dual boot
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Changes (by jlaska):

 * cc: dlehman at redhat.com (added)

Comment:

 Greetings, thanks for the test day idea!  I think this could be a valuable
 test day topic.  However, issues discovered from this event may not be the
 type of issues the installer development team is looking to close out on
 for F14.  That doesn't mean it wouldn't be worthwhile, or that sever
 issues wouldn't be addressed.

 I'm adding dlehman (installer development lead for F14) to the cc list for
 ideas/input.  Dave, would be you be open to a F14 test day focused on
 identifying and testing dual-boot use cases?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/135#comment:1>
Fedora QA <http://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa>