The most recent F14 updates damage my system

Erinn Looney-Triggs erinn.looneytriggs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:30:57 UTC 2010

 Thanks for the ideas, in an inspired moment of clarity I fixed the
issue up. So for any other poor schlub who happens to run into this
issue (why was it only me?) whereby when booting from a rescue disk and
attempting to do a yum downgrade, you get a Unable to load yummain
error, here is how I fixed it:

mount -o bind /mnt/sysimage/usr/share/ /usr/share/

I think all this really boiled down to was a path search issue, but hey
what do I know. Either way the above worked for me.

-Erinn