Anaconda crash

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Sep 30 19:20:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 14:52 -0400, Kwan Lowe wrote:
> Hello all:
>  I have a reproducible crash in Anaconda during installation.  I added
> "Fedora 14-Beta - X86_64 - Test Updates" as a repository then
> continued. I received a dependency error then clicked "Back" to
> deselect the repository. Anaconda crashed at this point.
>
> If I don't add the test repository everything installs fine.

Thanks for the feedback!

Are you presented with an installation crash dialog when the failure
occurs?  If so, can you please follow the steps in the crash dialog to
report the problem directly into bugzilla.redhat.com?  Once reported, we
can work the specifics of your issue and attempt to prioritize the
problem according to the release criteria [1].

If you're tremendously interested in understanding more about
installation failures, take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_installation_problems.

Thanks,
James