Screensaver

mike cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:51:48 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> For changing the font settings,  install gnome-tweak-tool

It seems that there is a sub-culture building up for knowledge to
those facilities that many of us would like to know about for
"tweaking" gnome 3 - is there a single place where all these hints and
tips are available for consultation, and be kept up to date?

When I eventually do an install of f15 in earnest rather than as a
test system, it will be very useful to avoid frustration to know a
"one-stop-knowledge-shop" place where I can quickly find the necessary
information to tweak icons/fonts/settings/custom app launchers/ to get
the desktop into a working state for day-to-day usage.

I bet there are others who would like this too!

Thanks

--
mike c