f15-updates or f15-updates-testing?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 18:50:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 08:50 -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> If my objective is to eventually be on F15 release, should I continue
> to use f15-updates-testing or switch to just f15-updates now for yum repo?

Theoretically, you should switch to just f15 + f15-updates, because
stuff in f15-updates-testing may not make it into the release repos
until after release (or ever). in practice, most stuff in
updates-testing up until three weeks or so before release (final freeze)
is very likely to make it in, and we generally want f15 testers to be
using updates-testing because that's the most useful testing you can do.