Failed to load SELinux policy ????

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:14:31 UTC 2011

Ok, so I've never had selinux enabled.  The config is

__BEGIN__
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#	enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#	permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#	disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=disabled
# SELINUXTYPE= type of policy in use. Possible values are:
#	targeted - Only targeted network daemons are protected.
#	strict - Full SELinux protection.
SELINUXTYPE=targeted
__END__

I've got selinux=0 as a boot arg,

so why am I getting this message at boot time??

"Failed to load SELinux policy."

Just started after the update to

Updated: selinux-policy-3.9.16-10.fc15.noarch
Updated: selinux-policy-targeted-3.9.16-10.fc15.noarch

thanks.
--
Brian Millett - [ Sinclair (re: The Line), "The Gathering"]
"The sky was full of stars and every star an exploding ship...one of ours."