F15 and GNOME 3

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 05:04:32 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 13:55 +0000, JB wrote:
> JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The business desktop end users are already puzzled when they see you coming
> to work on roller skates and singing "La La La" :-)

I'm sorry to have to explain this, but your mails are completely off
topic for this list, which is about testing - as in assuring the
functionality of - Fedora. It is not about the design of upstream
components of Fedora releases. The appropriate places to discuss the
design of GNOME 3 would be the GNOME design IRC channel or the GNOME
Shell mailing list, but as a bit of friendly advice, I would suggest
that what you take to those places should be concrete proposals backed
up with evidence or at least a consistent concept, not Grand
Pronouncements That They're Doing It All Wrong. Those don't go down so
well.

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/
irc://irc.gnome.org/gnome-design
gnome-shell-list A T gnome.org