2011-04-11 @ **15:00 UTC** - Fedora QA Meeting - proposed agenda

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 11 12:53:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 07:39:54 -0400,
  James Laska <jlaska at redhat.com> wrote:
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
>
> == Proposed Agenda Topics ==
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110411
>
>      5. Open Discussion - <your topic here>

I have a conflict with a twice a month work meeting today, so I can't
attend. But over the weekend I updated the QA Test Day spin to make
the Desktop entries favorites instead. I also set these up so that they
persist over an install (assuming that would make more sense for testing).
Firefox is also set to go to the current test day page even when not run
as a fovorite and it will not display the welcome page on first use.
If you guys would like some additional changes made let me know. Now that
I have figured out some of the tricky parts of doing this, related changes
should be fairly easy to do.