more question than problem

Dokuro dario.soto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:52:11 UTC 2011

ALT, that is so strange why is that, i tried it and it was there thank
you, where can i find all of this quirks...

thank you

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Steven Stern
<subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 03:49 PM, Dokuro wrote:
>> is this the place to ask what happened to the shoot down option on the
>> user menu, because now i have to log out before i can shoot down...
>> the process seems longer...
>> (fedora 15 alpha gnome3 and loving it!)
>> thnx
>
> Press ALT while the menu is displayed.
>
> --
> -- Steve
> --

No necesito anti-virus por que uso un buen sistema GNU/Linux, libre y gratis!
I need no anti-virus, I use a GNU/Linux, a Free Operative System!
Je necesite pas de anti-virus, parce que j'utilice a GNU/Linux OS
completment libre!