Default F15 Artwork

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 17:45:09 UTC 2011

I apologize if this has already been discussed but my google-fu and
mailbox-search-fu aren't finding anything recent.

What is supposed to be the default background on the desktop spin? At
one point, I had the F15 artwork for GDM, grub gnome etc. [1] but the
grub background seems to be the only one installed by default with Beta
RC2. All I have is the default 'stripes' background for GDM and Gnome.

Was this changed? If so, was the change to remove the fedora artwork
from a default install intentional?

Tim

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork