Virtualbox upgrade fedora 14 to 15 RC 2 -- video driver ABI error

Joshua Andrews woodguy552010 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 15:42:25 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

Gnome 3 looks great but it is unusable running in VBox vm.
KDE runs okay but I've had lock-ups with firefox 4 running and odd window/mouse
behaviour.

Also a Krb5 dialogue keeps popping up saying my credentials have expired with
some reference to "EXAMPLE.COM".

What a surprise when I switched to run level 3 and inittab was gone! Systemd is
sending a lot of information to the console but /var/log/dmesg and messages
aren't written to at all.

-J