New BugZapper Introduction

Michael Harper michael.harper816 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:09:54 UTC 2011

Hello there,

I am looking forward to working with the bugzappers because always wanted to
get a more in depth knowledge of an operating system and I figure that this
is the best way to get started. I have always been tinkering with computer
and have acquired most of what I know from trial and error. I have worked
with many different operating systems but nothing very deeply.

Let me introduce myself:
My name is Michael Harper. I'm currently in high school. I have been working
with Linux on and off for the past two years. I have a little knowledge in
programing but not much, most of it is self taught. I am interested in most
areas of Linux but I am the most interested in working with the kernel.

My irc nick is mharper8168
and my gtalk user name is michael.harper816

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Michael Harper