GNOME 3 Test Day coming

Vitezslav Humpa vhumpa at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 13:15:52 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Final of the three Fedora GNOME 3 test days is to be held this Thursday. We think that the current set of test cases covers most of the important functionality. However, should any of you guys think that something might still be missing (perhaps due to new functionalities added recently), or if you have any other ideas for something else you'd like to have tested, please, let me know and I will write them down as test cases and add them to the event.

You can see the current list of tests here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-04-21_GNOME3_Final

Thanks!
--
Vita Humpa