Fedora 14 updates-testing report

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Apr 20 20:07:40 UTC 2011

seth vidal wrote:
> I mean - it's not waste unless there is a limit to the number of bits.
>
> you don't NEED to download the updateinfo to get the updates.

Again, let me clarify. I'm not talking about bytes. With compression
these lines make up no significance of the updates metadata.

Is it useful to anyone wanting to test cobbler to see a 100+ line
changelog that has no meaning?

What kind of impression are we giving Fedora users who read the bodhi
update notes? We don't care about recording changes and just allow any
kind of garbage into the update notes?

Will it take posting spam links in bodhi notes to see someone take action?

Is my point clear now?