Hard disk install from DVD image?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:29:32 UTC 2011

OK, I've been doing installs from the dvd image on hard disk
forever because they are faster and don't require fiddling with
actual media.

I just downloaded the x86_64 f15 beta DVD iso, and there is no
install.img file anymore that I used to have to copy to an
images subdir.

What is the new technique for doing a hard disk install? Have
anaconda options for pointing to the disk image changed
as well?

Or do I no longer need the install.img file and can go
back to just pointing to the iso image itself like I used
to do before things changed a while back?