nvidia/nouveau problem

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 04:22:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 19:04 -0600, Lawrence E Graves wrote:

> This may be true but it's Beta and it works for the time being. I am
> just trying to learn some of the new features and that's all I am ask
> for right now.  Before it is all said and done everything will be
> alright. Do you agree?

It doesn't really work that way, bugs don't get fixed magically; they
get fixed when you experience them, investigate them, and file useful
reports, and Fedora's developers read the reports and go and fix the
code :) (and sometimes, yes, even that doesn't happen). the Beta status
isn't _terribly_ relevant here, there's no guarantee this will be fixed
in Final; the more detailed info you're able to provide in a good bug
report, the more likely our nouveau developers can fix it.