Multiple F15Beta bugs in under an hour

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Thu Apr 21 09:17:49 UTC 2011

Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

>The alternative was not having the Shut Down option at all, so be
>careful what you wish for...=)

I know you're kidding, sir, because such examples of false dichotomies are clearly logical fallacies...and we know those never appear on Fedora mailing lists... ;-)

Seriously, though:  it doesn't do much good to exemplify "bold leadership" by proudly  following Gnome off a cliff...because I strongly doubt the Fedora community will do likewise.