gnome-20110419 iso

Joshua Andrews woodguy552010 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 16:20:03 UTC 2011

I tried this gnome-live-usb on a dell laptop the gnome-shell seems to work good.
There were some errors or notifications during boot but they went by too fast to
read.
The radeon driver works fine but unfortunately no broadcom wireless network
drivers so that limits the experience considerably.  I would have downloaded and
made available the non-free rpmfusion kernel modules but I couldn't locate any
for the current kernel.

Also, there is a keyboard key that disables the trackpad but pressing it has no
effect.

Anyway, I say great work it is very cool overall.

-J