Fallback mode further hosed?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 22 19:01:59 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 13:35:02 -0500,
  "Jason D. Clinton" <me at jasonclinton.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 13:15, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>
> I think you have different problems. Some of what you are seeing are likely
> migration bugs. Other problems are user issues:
> http://www.vuntz.net/journal/post/2011/04/13/gnome-panel-is-dead%2C-long-live-gnome-panel%21

I used to have one panel configured and a few weeks ago I got two instead
after an update. That sounds pretty similar to what happened to Jon. The
delay betwen when it happened to me and when it happened to him may be
accounted for by rawhide having been behind f15 in updates.

I did see that the way to modify the panels has changed. When I get back
home (my work machine is still on F14), I'll try the method pointed to in
your link.