Multiple F15Beta bugs in under an hour

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Apr 23 02:43:36 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-22 at 15:40 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Dne 21.4.2011 15:51, Adam Jackson napsal(a):
> > It's even easier than that.  Click on the black title bar in the Display
> > capplet and move it to the monitor you want it to appear on.
>
> Unfortunately, it took me twenty minutes before I figured out this one.
> ... :(

Yeah, I was going to write the same thing: it's a neat design but it
seems to fail to be intuitive, even if you'd think it should be. Once
ajax posted that I even remembered that I _knew about it before_, but
I'd forgotten, and I failed to remember even staring at the screen. So
it seems like it's not a good interface for the function...maybe it
should be reconsidered. I'll push it upstream, I guess.