2011-04-25 - No Fedora QA Meeting
jlaska at redhat.com
Mon Apr 25 12:54:09 UTC 2011
It's hard to believe that the Final release phase is right around the
corner (starts next week). Please continue to file bugs for release
criteria blockers . If you are unsure about the impact/severity of a
bug, reach out on test at lists.fedoraproject.org for guidance. Time is
short, don't hesitate to discuss a potential blocker.
* 2011-04-28 - (3 days away) - Pre-RC accepted test
* 2011-05-02 - (1 week away) - Test compose for RC
* 2011-05-11 - (~2 weeks away) - Test RC
* 2011-05-17 - (~3 weeks away) - Final go/no-go meeting
In-place of our weekly QA IRC meeting , I'd like to suggest an email
check-in. If there are any QA events or topics you'd like to mention,
please respond to this mail.
There are several upcoming QA events this week, including ...
1. Thursday, April 28 - Cloud SIG Test Day
* Request: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/169
2. Thursday, April 28 - Pre-RC Acceptance Test Plan
3. Friday, April 29 - F15 blocker review meeting #3
4. Monday, May 2 - 'Final' Test Compose (TC1)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/attachments/20110425/e4386864/attachment.bin
More information about the test