Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

JB jb.1234abcd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:40:44 UTC 2011

John Morris <jmorris <at> beau.org> writes:

> On Sat, 2011-04-23 at 07:50 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
>
> > GNOME 2.0 came out in 2002, so we had that interface for nine years.
> > It's not like no-one gave it a chance.
>
> Quite the contrary, people seem to like it and are confused when things
> that work are replaced with things that don't.

I agree very much with your posts and analysis.

The more they tell us we should like it, the more ...

Well, I am sitting in front of a GNOME 3 desktop.
For the last hour or so I have been holding a voodoo doll in my hand
and with a needle pinpointing exactly the elements I dislike most.

Just like french women do when they watch and listen to their president
Sarkozy.

JB