Well, I've tried GNOME 3 now...

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 08:52:41 UTC 2011

On 04/27/2011 02:13 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 04/27/2011 10:21 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> I don't think you carefully read what Adam wrote:
> I did ... my feel Adam doesn't want to understand.

Claiming that the other person doesn't understand whenever there is a
disagreement is just not going to fly.  Fedora or any other distro for
that matter will not want to continue carrying forward a unmaintained
old version of a desktop environment and I am sure you are very well
aware of that since I see no show of hands for anyone volunteering to do
so.   For smaller individual packages, one can certainly consider it on
a case by case basis but not for a whole desktop environment.   Even if
one does a fork, the track record of "Trinity KDE" shows how many
developers are willing to do that type of work and how many users it
will likely have.

Rahul