Sample items and configurations to test updates

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Apr 27 15:57:17 UTC 2011

Personally I was thinking the file library probably should be a separate
structure from the test cases.  While configuration files may be
package-specific, sample graphic and sound files may be usable by more than
one application.

Copyright guidelines on what is and is not allowed in this library also
would have to be created if the wiki doesn't have these already.   A quick
glance suggests that many Image files in the Fedora wiki do not have
Wikipedia-style licensing tags, so I don't know what documentation approach
is desired.