Cannot login to F15 without nomodeset

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Thu Apr 28 05:36:58 UTC 2011

On 04/27/2011 10:25 PM, Manilal K M wrote:
> It seems the the httpd issue is not related to the original post.
> Please don't hijack the thread as it will confuse users.

It's indirectly related, because they're both issues with selinix
that seemed related to new F15 installations.  I suggested the
original poster's problem was due to selinux, and mentioned some
problems of my own.  I think that qualifies as "topic creep", not
"thread hijacking" - though I agree a new object would be
been better.

(I wouldn't expect people on this list to be normal
easily-confused "users" ...)
--
	--Per Bothner