New BugZapper Introduction

Benjamin Becker benjamin.becker.23 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:38:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

My name is Benjamin Becker. I've been using Fedora since FC6 and its about
time to start giving back to the community. I look forward to helping out
with the BugZappers group and the project as a whole.

I'm currently a student at The Ohio State University studying Computer
Science and Engineering as well as Linguistics. I have fairly extensive
experience with C/C++ and Java development, with some Perl and Python thrown
in.

I can be reached via the methods in my sig as well as on IRC as "bbecker".

--
Thanks,
Benjamin Becker
b <dangler.6 at osu.edu>enjamin.becker.23 at gmail.com