Printing from PDF and Firefox Web Browser

Lawrence E Graves lgraves at risingstarmbc.com
Fri Apr 29 13:14:17 UTC 2011

I was not sure as to who I should report this bug to, so I am reporting
it to both of you.
I am unable to print from  Libreoffice  or Firefox web browser. After
setting up my printer (Brother MFC-J615W), it will allow me to print
test page but after that no more printing is allowed from any other
source. I have tried everything I know (which isn't much) to get it to
work. I am not able to send a bug report because it doesn't show up
anywhere as a bug. My firefox screen simply freezes up and says it is
preparing to print but nothing happens. In the case of Libreoffice, it
notifies me that is is printing, but nothing shows up. Please advise.

P.S: This is happening on both Desktop and Laptop.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves at risingstarmbc.com>